Whew. Glad that’s done. Formatting a manuscript for print is a pain! But once I figured out what I was doing it started to go faster. I formatted the file for 61 A.D. in about an hour and a half this morning, as opposed to the four hours I spent on the file for Saying Goodbye to the Sun. It’s my fault, really. I try to make the printed versions of my books as clean, attractive, and professional as possible. I think I did a great job with 33 A.D., and the files I just finished are of the same caliber, so they should look great in print.
Now I have to finish the covers. The digital covers are fine the way they are, but for print I have to add a spine and a back cover. I have NO IDEA how to do that. Looks like I’m going to be doing some surfing this morning.
Anyway, I’ll let you guys know when the print books are ready and available. Hope everyone is having a great day.